Beer Me Now Launch Competition
In order to be eligible to win this fantastic prize and enjoy a whole year's worth of free beer, you will need to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
1. The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Beer Me Now, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. There is a maximum of 1 entry per person.
3. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
4. To enter the promotion entrants are required to share the post on Facebook and follow our page in order to be in with a chance of winning.
5.All entries must be received between the launch of the competition on Saturday 1st September 2018 and at 23.59 Saturday 8th September. Entries received outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
6. Prize: One lucky winner will receive a free beer package every quarter for the next 12 months. This works in exactly the same way as our Economical subscription. We will ensure that you don't receive the same beer twice. The winner will be drawn at random.
7. The date of the draw is 9th September 2018. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 48 hours of the draw and has 48 hours to accept the prize.
8. If, for any reason, we are unable to contact the winner, an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of entry.
10. Where it becomes necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage without notice.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Personal data collected in the course of this promotion will be used for administering the promotion only and destroyed thereafter.